In a recent survey, 100% of students said they would recommend this course to others.
“I had a fantastic year’s training at the Phil Parker Training Institute.”
“It really is the best decision I ever made!”
“I can totally recommend the training courses at the PPTI.”
“The Diploma taught me so much more than I’d realised possible.”
“Very well run and high professional standards.”
“I would highly recommend this course to anyone considering it”
“Excellent! Just being on the course was a great, life changing experience in itself!”
“I learnt so much more than I could ever have imagined.”
This is the ultimate training for people who are really serious about becoming great practitioners and leaders in this field. It trains you in all the skills you will need to begin effectively working with clients with Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Coaching and Clinical Hypnotherapy, and supports you in gaining the confidence and experience to work effectively with a wide range of clients.
You’ll train directly with Dr. Phil Parker, a world-renowned Certified Master Trainer in NLP, a high-performance coach, clinical hypnotherapist, author and winner of the ‘ANLP Inspiration Award’ in 2021 and ‘NLP in Healthcare’ Award in 2022.
This unique combination of in-depth skills, clinical training and excellence in tuition ensures our Diploma is one of the most comprehensive and practical courses of its kind in the world.
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal if you wish to develop a career as an NLP Practitioner, Coach and Clinical Hypnotherapist or if you want to apply NLP skills and Coaching within your workplace. Taking this course is also a prerequisite for those who wish to progress onto the Lightning Process Practitioner Training course.
If you are based outside of Europe, then we would recommend our distance learning version.
If you have previous qualifications in NLP or Coaching then you can find out here why this course might still be the best next step for you!
If you have any individual questions about whether this is the right course for you then please book a discovery call below…
This 19 day course is split into 6 modules.
The first, the NLP Life Skills module, is taught in two ways – you can pick what suits you best. Option 1 is two days live online with Phil. Option 2 is through 10 videos (approximately 1 hour each) and a comprehensive set of course notes which you can work through in your own time, followed by a 2 hour interactive session with Phil online over zoom.
This is followed by 4 live online modules personally taught by Phil. These are taught through a mix of interactive lectures, demonstrations and practice in small groups/pairs.
The course concludes with a 4 day clinical module, run in small groups live online over Zoom, which provides you with an opportunity to use your new skills to help real clients under the supervision of an experienced practitioner and gain expert feedback to further develop your skills.
Ahead of graduating you will need to complete written and practical exams. The written exams, two case studies and a book/film review, can be done in your own time and submitted to be marked by an examiner. For the practical exam, an examiner will observe you undertaking a complete client session and demonstrating your clinical competence – this can be arranged directly with your examiner at a time to suit you.
What you’ll learn…
- Introducing NLP and Coaching
- Discovering how your brain can change and how you can rewire it for success
- Building great relationships and rapport
- Creating great states
- Learning how to make positive feelings more powerful and negative ones less intense
- Recalling great feelings and memories in an instant – NLP anchoring technique
- Exploring the amazing power of the mind
- Recognising why NLP is valuable
- Seeing the world through NLP eyes
- Understanding the power of using your words wisely and avoiding the language of being stuck – Important NLP language patterns
- Setting Supercharged Coaching goals with NLP
- Becoming your best – Key NLP technique of the Circle of Excellence
- Developing as a coach to yourself and others – Coaching qualities
- Designing a coaching agreement
- What are the qualities of a great coach?
- Finding out where your life is at
- Tool 1. The coaching wheel
- Asking the right questions in an initial assessment
- Tool 2. Using neurological levels as a map for change
- Tool 3. The meta mirror technique
- Language that motivates and causes change – Presuppositions
- Becoming your best everywhere – NLP movie technique
- What’s stopping you and where?
- What is professional behaviour in coaching?
- The power of beliefs
- Managing blocks – ‘shoulds’ and ‘can’ts’
- Powerful coaching
- Promises and agreements
- Dealing with disappointment
- Making great decisions
- Dealing with struggle
- What motivates you?
- When to stop coaching?
- Finding your mission
- Structure for following up a client
- Skills assessment
- How the brain works
- Exploring representational systems and eye movements
- How small changes can have massive effects – Submodalities
- Changing motivation and breaking habits – the key NLP technique Swish
- Making massive change by just listening to words differently – the NLP Meta-Model
- Dealing with food cravings
- Learning to deeply relax
- Effective learning and spelling tools – the NLP Spelling Strategy
- Making things easy – the Piece of Cake technique
- Stop being stressed – Submodality Shift Exercise
- Getting into great feelings
- Curing phobias
- Hypnosis and NLP are linked to some extent
- Understanding how they relate to each other – an important part of any NLP training
- Introducing Clinical Hypnotherapy and realising how much it is a part of every conversation
- Vital skills for dealing with conflict and self-sabotage – ‘Parts’
- Unpacking strategies demostration
- Taking a skill and unpacking it
- Mind-body connection
- Connirae Andreas’ Healing Pattern
- Tropical Pool Meditation
- Metaphors as a force for change
- Recognising how much you now know
- Exploring and changing Timelines
- Introduction to the power of beliefs and placebo research
- ‘Changing a belief’ process – NLP mapping across technique
- Stop smoking and weight loss approaches
- Installing new patterns – NLP chaining anchors technique
- Your future with NLP and Coaching
- Integration meditation
- Discovering your sabotaging phrases – the Heroes Journey
- Skills assessment
These four days are packed with opportunities to practice the clinical skills you have learnt over the past five modules:
- Small groups of between 4-6 students
- Working with external clients (up to 8 one hour client sessions per group)
- Feedback and enhancement of client session
- Practical exercises to develop clinical skills
- Question and answer sessions with an experienced tutor
Course Dates and Times
The first module, the NLP Life Skills, is available at any time up until September 2024. If you choose to take the course live online with Phil, there will be opportunities to take this in February 2024, May 2024 and September 2024. Alternatively, if you take the self-study version of the course then there will be interactive sessions to complete this by September 2024.
Life Coach Module (4 days):
Thursday 10th-Sunday 13th October 2024, 10am-6pm
NLP Modules (3 days each):
Friday 8th-Sunday 10th November 2024, 10am-6pm
Friday 6th-Sunday 8th December 2024, 10am-6pm
Friday 24th-Sunday 26th January 2025, 10am-6pm
The final module, the Clinical Training, will be run over 4 days, 10am-6pm. The modules will be run on different dates in February 2025.
Key benefits of taking this course
Gain a lasting mastery in NLP, Life Coaching and Hypnotherapy to be able to work with a wide range of clients and issues.
Train personally with Phil Parker, a true innovator in personal development and change and winner of the ANLP Inspiration Award and NLP in Healthcare Award!
Take your first step to training to be a Lightning Process Practitioner – our college is the only place you can train in this innovative technique.
Comprehensive training, manuals and lecture videos; to ensure you feel prepared and confident to practice on graduation.
Huge opportunity for personal change throughout the course by working personally with Phil during demonstrations and practicing the skills that you are learning with other practitioners and students.
You will be supported throughout the course. During the modules you will be supported by both Phil and returning students who will share their expertise and experience to help you develop. Outside of the modules, the College team are there for you. There is also the opportunity to arrange additional sessions with our experienced tutoring team on the course content, or with our clinical team if you need to work on any personal issues which arise (additional costs apply). We have an exclusive Facebook group for our Diploma Students, past and present, where you can continue to gain support from Phil and other students even after you have graduated.
Extensive supervised clinical experience; work in small groups with fellow course participants both during and outside of the course modules and real clients whilst being observed and coached by an experienced tutor/practitioner at the clinical module.
As a student member, and on graduation, you will be eligible for membership of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy and other accrediting bodies. You can find more information about accreditation here…
Following this course you have the option to develop your skills even further by taking the Masters and Advanced courses.
The cost of this extensive and clinical 19 day course is £4995 (£4162.50 +VAT). This can be paid upfront or instalments. An additional examination fee of £120 is payable to the examiner at the end of the course.
On completing the course and passing your exams you will be awarded your Clinical Diploma in NLP, Coaching & Hypnotherapy and you can set up a clinical practice working with clients.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the course with us then please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Booking Your Place
If you would like to pay upfront by credit or debit card then you do so using the button below. If you would like to pay in instalments or upfront by bank transfer then please contact us to arrange this.