Starting March 2020
“The Masters Course takes you to the next level.”
“The quality of training is exceptional.”
“Thank you very much Phil, A1!”
Our Master Practitioner in NLP training course builds on the incredible skill and knowledge you have developed during the Diploma course. It covers more advanced techniques to change issues around beliefs, and gain a deeper understanding of an Ericksonian approach to change and hypnotherapy.
If you wish to become a Lightning Process Practitioner you will need to have taken Module 1 and 2 of this course before taking the LP Practitioner Training (in addition to other criteria).
The course involves two interactive lecture modules followed by the opportunity to revisit the material you learned on the practitioner level course to gain a deeper understanding and more opportunity to utilise your skills.
Over the three days the following will be covered:
- What is hypnosis and how is it different from stage hypnosis?
- The myths of hypnosis
- What is a trance and the signs of trance
- Naturally occurring trance
- Language that changes everything
- Staircase induction
- Simple inductions
- Eye fixation induction
- Hypnosis styles and Erickson’s permissive approach
- Making it flow – Adjunctive suggestions and minimal cues induction
- Ericksonian patterns – Ambiguity and marking
- Dealing with resistance and concerns – My friend John pattern
- Metaphors and healing tales
- Self Hypnosis techniques
- Time processing technique for healing the past
- Anaesthesia and pain relief
- Habit changer pattern
Over the two days the following will be covered:
- Looking at the power of can’ts, shoulds and what you think is impossible, but isn’t
- How to identify when limiting beliefs are stopping you or others from achieving success
- Identifying when your beliefs are fighting each other
- The hopeless, helpless, worthless trap
- Dilt’s powerful Reimprinting Technique for changing personal beliefs
A big part of the Masters course is developing your skills even further and as a part of this we invite students to return for 5 or more days of the Diploma course September 2020-January 2021 (dates to be confirmed) – this gives students an opportunity to review the content again at deeper level with the learning they already have and see new demonstrations.
At the modules they revisit, Masters students will also support first year Diploma students with the course content and practice opportunities to further develop their own coaching skills.
The course is completed by submitting a written modelling project.
Course Dates and Times:
Module 1 – Hypnotherapy:
Wednesday 25th-Friday 27th March 2020
Module 2 – Beliefs:
Thursday 23rd-Friday 24th April 2020
In order to complete the course students are required to re-attend 5 or more days of the practitioner course in Autumn/Winter 2020:
Thursday 4th-Friday 5th June 2020 (NLP Life Skills)
Thursday 16th-Friday 17th July 2020 (NLP Life Skills)
Saturday 5th-Sunday 6th September 2020 (NLP Life Skills)
Thursday 1st-Sunday 4th October 2020 (Life Coaching)
Friday 6th-Sunday 8th November 2020 (NLP 1)
riday 4th-Sunday 6th December 2020 (NLP 2)
Friday 22nd-Sunday 24th January 2021 (NLP 3)
The course will run on all the dates above 10am-6pm.
The cost of this course is £1200 +VAT (£1440).
Provisionally: The Studio, Queen Mother Sports Centre, 223 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1EL
Booking your place:
Places are available now so please email us to book one…
Remember that you can only take this course once you have taken the Diploma course – if you are at the start of this journey you can find out more about this here…
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the course with us then please get in touch either by phone (020 7374 0233) or email (email@example.com).