Starting September 2020
“Doing this course has, quite simply, been a life-changing experience for me.”
“Life changing – personally and for others.”
“Really good. Much more fun than I expected.”
“I could not recommend it more highly!”
“One of the best decisions I’ve made”
“I would recommend the distance learning option without reservation.”
“A superb training from which I learnt so much”
This distance learning model of the Diploma course has been developed for students who are based outside of Europe and where travel to the modules each month is not possible. It involves a huge commitment from the individual as they will have to ensure they keep up with the taught material and be able to demonstrate their understanding and development during regular updates with a tutor.
This course has the same lecture content as the attendance course (full details below). Initially this is learnt individually by watching the module videos and reading the course notes; this is then followed by fortnightly Skype calls with another distance learning student and a tutor who will assess your progression, ensure you are on track, and answer any questions you may have.
To deepen your knowledge, your training is completed with a supervised clinical module which you are required to attend in person. This 4 day module is run in small groups and there are different dates available throughout February and March 2021.
The distance learning and attendance courses are run over the same timescales to enable both sets of students to work closely together and arrange practice and discussion sessions. If you are able to attend any of the lecture modules this is highly encouraged (you can find the dates for these here).
Students across the world have taken this course, including Australia, Caymen Islands, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore and USA.
If you wish to become a Lightning Process Practitioner then this course, or the attendance version, is your first step on that journey!
As our distance learning option is primarily designed for students who are based outside Europe if this is not you then we would highly recommend our attendance course instead – you can find full information about this here…
- Introducing NLP and Coaching
- Discovering how your brain can change
- How to rewire your brain for success
- The amazing power of the mind
- The power of words
- The user’s guide to the mind
- Setting Supercharged Coaching goals with NLP
- Key NLP technique of the Circle of Excellence – becoming your best
- Building great relationships and rapport
- Creating great states
- The power of words
- Developing as a coach to yourself or others – Coaching qualities
- Why NLP is valuable?
- Using your words wisely – Important NLP language patterns
- Using your new skills to build your learning potential
- Finding out what needs to be done
- How to make positive feelings more powerful and negative ones less intense
- Recalling great feelings in an instant – NLP anchoring technique
- How to make memories work for you
- Seeing the world through NLP eyes
- Avoiding the language of being stuck
- Integrating your new skills
- Designing a coaching agreement
- What are the qualities of a great coach?
- Finding out where your life is at
- Tool 1. The coaching wheel
- Asking the right questions in an initial assessment
- Tool 2. Using neurological levels as a map for change
- Tool 3. The meta mirror technique
- Language that motivates and causes change – presuppositions
- Becoming your best everywhere – NLP movie technique
- What’s stopping you and where?
- What is professional behaviour in coaching?
- Power of beliefs
- Managing blocks – shoulds and can’ts
- Powerful coaching – Questions 1-4
- Promises and agreements
- Dealing with disappointment
- Making great decisions
- Dealing with struggle
- What motivates you?
- When to stop coaching?
- Finding your mission?
- Structure for following up a client
- How the brain works
- Exploring representational systems and eye movements
- How small changes can have massive effects – ‘Submodalities’
- Changing motivation and breaking habits – The key NLP technique ‘Swish’
- Making massive change by just listening to words differently – the NLP Meta-model
- Dealing with food cravings – Learning to live with chocolate
- Learning to deeply relax
- The NLP Spelling Strategy – effective learning and spelling tools
- Making things easy – the Piece of Cake technique
- Stop being stressed – Submodality Shift Exercise
- Getting into great feelings
- Curing phobias
- Hypnosis and NLP are linked to some extent
- Understanding how they relate to each other – an important part of any NLP training
- Introducing Hypnotherapy and realising how much it is a part of every conversation
- Vital skills for dealing with conflict and self sabotage – ‘Parts’
- Unpacking strategies demo
- Taking a skill and unpacking it
- Mind-body connection
- Connirae Andreas healing pattern
- Tropical pool meditation
- Metaphors as a force for change
- Recognising how much you now know
- Exploring & changing Timelines
- Introduction to the power of beliefs & placebo research
- ‘Changing a belief’ process – NLP mapping across technique
- Stop smoking and weight loss approaches
- Installing new patterns and NLP chaining anchors technique
- Your future with NLP and coaching
- Integration meditation
- The Heroes Journey – Discovering your sabotaging phrases
This is the only module which distance learning students are required to attend in person. These four days are packed with opportunities to practice the clinical skills you have learnt over the past five modules:
- Small groups of between 4-6 students
- Working with external clients (up to 8 one hour client sessions per group)
- Feedback and enhancement of client session
- Practical exercises to develop clinical skills
- Question and answer sessions with an experienced tutor
The standard cost of this extensive and clinical 19 day course is £4300 +VAT (£5160) – for 2020/21 we are offering a discount of £540, the course fees will be reduced to £3850 +VAT (£4620). There is the option to pay the course fees in instalments (a small admin fee is payable for this option) – please contact us for more information about this. An additional examination fee of £120 is payable to the examiner at the end of the course.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the course with us then please get in touch either by phone (0044 20 7374 0233) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you would like to pay upfront by credit or debit card then you do so using the button below. If you would like to pay in instalments or upfront by bank transfer then please contact us to arrange this.