Starting September 2023
This course will teach you an array of tools to achieve success in many areas of your life – it will help you to enhance relationships, productivity, confidence and motivation, change habits and increase your ability to communicate even more effectively with others. Simply, it will transform your personal and professional life!
You’ll train directly with Dr. Phil Parker, a world-renowned Certified Master Trainer in NLP, a high-performance coach, clinical hypnotherapist, author and winner of the ‘ANLP Inspiration Award’ in 2021 and ‘NLP in Healthcare’ Award in 2022.
Is this course for you?
If you are interested in exploring the exciting worlds of NLP and coaching for your own personal development then this is the course for you.
If your intention is to use these skills with clients, or your ultimate goal is to take the Lightning Process Practitioner Training you will need to take the more advanced version of this course, the Clinical Diploma in NLP, Coaching & Hypnotherapy, which includes an additional 4 day clinical module. Subject to availability, there is the option to transfer to the Diploma course part way through the Certified course as the lecture content is the same – we find this is very common for people who start off on this course as once they start their training with us they just want to do more!
This 15 day course is split into 5 modules.
The first, the NLP Life Skills module, is taught in two ways – you can pick what suits you best. The first, the NLP Life Skills module, is taught in two ways – you can pick what suits you best. Option 1 is two days live online with Phil. Option 2 is through 10 videos (approximately 1 hour each) and a comprehensive set of course notes which you can work through in your own time, followed by a 2 hour interactive session with Phil online over zoom.
This is followed by 4 live online modules personally taught by Phil. These are taught through a mix of interactive lectures, demonstrations and practice in small groups/pairs.
There will be skills assessments at various points during the course to ensure that you are on track to gain your certificate at the end of the course.
What you’ll learn…
- Introducing NLP and Coaching
- Discovering how your brain can change and how you can rewire it for success
- Building great relationships and rapport
- Creating great states
- Learning how to make positive feelings more powerful and negative ones less intense
- Recalling great feelings and memories in an instant – NLP anchoring technique
- The amazing power of the mind
- Why NLP is valuable?
- Seeing the world through NLP eyes
- The power of using your words wisely and avoiding the language of being stuck – Important NLP language patterns
- Setting Supercharged Coaching goals with NLP
- Becoming your best – Key NLP technique of the Circle of Excellence
- Developing as a coach to yourself or others – Coaching qualities
- Designing a coaching agreement
- What are the qualities of a great coach?
- Finding out where your life is at
- Tool 1. The coaching wheel
- Asking the right questions in an initial assessment
- Tool 2. Using neurological levels as a map for change
- Tool 3. The meta mirror technique
- Language that motivates and causes change – Presuppositions
- Becoming your best everywhere – NLP movie technique
- What’s stopping you and where?
- What is professional behaviour in coaching?
- The power of beliefs
- Managing blocks – shoulds and can’ts
- Powerful coaching
- Promises and agreements
- Dealing with disappointment
- Making great decisions
- Dealing with struggle
- What motivates you?
- When to stop coaching?
- Finding your mission
- Structure for following up a client
- Skills assessment
- How the brain works
- Exploring representational systems and eye movements
- How small changes can have massive effects – Submodalities
- Changing motivation and breaking habits – the key NLP technique Swish
- Making massive change by just listening to words differently – the NLP Meta-Model
- Dealing with food cravings
- Learning to deeply relax
- Effective learning and spelling tools – the NLP Spelling Strategy
- Making things easy – the Piece of Cake technique
- Stop being stressed – Submodality Shift Exercise
- Getting into great feelings
- Curing phobias
- Hypnosis and NLP are linked to some extent
- Understanding how they relate to each other – an important part of any NLP training
- Introducing Clinical Hypnotherapy and realising how much it is a part of every conversation
- Vital skills for dealing with conflict and self sabotage – ‘Parts’
- Unpacking strategies demostration
- Taking a skill and unpacking it
- Mind-body connection
- Connirae Andreas’ Healing Pattern
- Tropical Pool Meditation
- Metaphors as a force for change
- Recognising how much you now know
- Exploring & changing Timelines
- Introduction to the power of beliefs & placebo research
- ‘Changing a belief’ process – NLP mapping across technique
- Stop smoking and weight loss approaches
- Installing new patterns and NLP chaining anchors technique
- Your future with NLP and coaching
- Integration meditation
- Discovering your sabotaging phrases – The Heroes Journey
- Skills assessment
Course Dates and Times
The first module, the NLP Life Skills, is available at any time up until September 2023. If you choose to take the course live online with Phil there are two dates you can take this (you only need to do one of them):
Thursday 6th-Friday 7th July 2023, 10am-6pm
Tuesday 12th-Wednesday 13th September 2023, 10am-6pm
Alternatively, if you take the self-study version of the course then there will be interactive sessions to complete this in September 2023.
Life Coach Module (4 days):
Thursday 5th-Sunday 8th October 2023, 10am-6pm
NLP Modules (3 days each):
Friday 10th-Sunday 12th November 2023, 10am-6pm
Friday 1st-Sunday 3rd December 2023, 10am-6pm
Friday 26th-Sunday 28th January 2024, 10am-6pm
The cost of this extensive 15 day course is £3708 (£3090 +VAT). This can be paid upfront or instalments.
At the end of this 15 day course you will be assessed for a Certified NLP Practitioner & Life Coach qualification.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the course with us then please get in touch (email@example.com).
If you would like to pay upfront by credit or debit card then you do so using the button below. If you would like to pay in instalments or upfront by bank transfer then please contact us to arrange this.