Phil has created this in-depth audio programme especially for those who have taken the LP and want more support on how to use the tools for resolving anxiety, stress and panic attacks. It’s like having a personal session with Phil that you can listen to any time.
LP Support: Creating Calm with the LP for Anxiety Issues
In this in-depth audio programme, Phil takes you through:
- Understanding the symptoms and issues of anxiety, stress, panic attacks
- How to use your LP skills to change how you feel and your body’s response
- The most common ‘fine-tuning’ needed to make even stronger change
- Guided coaching: taking you through the precise tools of the LP that you learnt in the seminar, to make lasting change
- More exploration of the ‘HOW question’ – How to get deeply relaxed and get into the right state. You can replay this section time and time again to deepen your familiarity with those helpful and healing pathways.
This programme is not suitable for anyone who hasn’t taken the Lightning Process seminar, as it assumes you have a good knowledge of all the basic tools and training so it really won’t make much sense to non-LP graduates. Don’t listen to it whilst driving or anywhere where you need to be focused. Always seek help from your practitioner in addition to using this support package.
Order this package now and you will receive an email with links to your files straight away. You can find help, should you need it, here…
Running time approx. 60 mins
This programme focuses on resolving anxiety, stress and panic attacks, but there is a wide range of other issues addressed in different episodes in this series – find them all here:
Boosting Energy with the LP & Stopping Fatigue
Boosting Comfort with the LP & Stopping Pain
Creating Change with the LP for Stuckness & Unhelpful Beliefs
Boosting Happiness with the LP for Low Moods, Feeling Flat & Depression
Getting Great Sleep using the LP
Using the LP for Great Relationships
Mastering the Language of the LP
Great Digestion with the LP for Resolving Food Intolerances & Sensitivities
Finding Your Path Through Grief using the LP