Learn core NLP skills from one of the world’s leading NLP trainers and authors. Phil’s Essential NLP series was downloaded and enjoyed over 200,000 times in the first 10 months so why not see what all the fuss is about! Start listening to these simple, easy podcasts and start learning new, valuable skills to make change in your life now!
Essential NLP – Podcast Series 5
Phil takes you through 10 NLP seminars (episodes 51-60) covering:
- How to use the influential language patterns of Milton Erickson
- A detailed understanding of the Milton model
- The power of metaphors for changing minds
- How to resolve conflicts
- How to make your presentations flow
- Ethical analogue marking, ambiguity and embedded suggestions
Order this audio recording now and you will receive an email with links to your downloads straight away by email. You can find complete download instructions here…
Running time approx. 110 mins
Remember that you can listen to the first 10 episodes for free on iTunes! Phil has also recently released some more free episodes which follow the episodes in this series!