Dr Phil Parker, mind-body connection clinician and researcher, discusses key research and practical ideas on how to use the mind-body connection with leading researchers, clinicians and thought leaders.
This series will be invaluable to practitioners, researchers and anyone interested in using the mind-body connection to improve their health.
So tune in to listen as Phil and his guests combine their in-depth knowledge of the subject with to make complex ideas simple to help you navigate through this fascinating area of health.
- Prof Irving Kirsch- Legendary Researcher in Placebo studies
- Prof Andrea Evers- Award winning psychoneurobiology researcher
- Dr David Hamilton- Best selling author
- Prof Luana Colloca- Groundbreaking research into how placebos trigger physiological change
- Dr Sarah Lidstone- Leader in Parkinson’s placebo trials
- Dr Cosima Locher- Pain and non-deceptive placebos specialist
- Eddie Stern-Author comparing western science with information from ancient Yoga texts
Episodes are available for you to listen to free on iTunes – listen now!
We hope that you enjoy the series!
Highlights from some of my guests in series 1