Available on demand
“This was an amazing experience and I took away so many new skills and learning.”
“Have no doubt that you will personally gain from attending this course.”
“What an amazing, inspirational course!“
“I would definitely recommend this course to others.”
“A thoroughly enjoyable 2 days with wonderful people.“
In this engaging and flexible course, you’ll gain the key skills to dramatically enhance your communication and relationships and feel empowered to create an even better future. You’ll quickly discover how you can use NLP and Coaching to help you, and those around you, to have a happier, more successful and positive life.
As it’s our foundation course in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Coaching you can use it as a starting point for our other courses including the Clinical Diploma in NLP, Coaching and Hypnotherapy and Lightning Process Practitioner Training.
Is this course for you?
This fascinating course is ideal if you want to develop skills in NLP and Coaching. We’d recommend it if you are:
- Looking for new ways of thinking about life, success and resolving problems
- Interested in deepening your existing Lightning Process skills and working personally with its designer, Dr. Phil Parker
- Taking your first steps into the exciting fields of NLP and Coaching
This course is taught in two formats – live online over two days with Dr. Phil Parker or on demand with 10 hours of videos you can watch in your own time, followed by a 2 hour live online interactive session. Click here for more information about our next live online course or carry on reading for more information about the on demand option…
The course is taught through 10 videos (each approximately 1 hour) which you can watch and re-watch as required, at your own convenience, alongside comprehensive course notes. The videos and notes are available through an exclusive Facebook group where you can meet and learn with like-minded students. The course concludes with a 2 hour live online interactive session with Phil – this is a valuable opportunity to practice your new tools and skills with fellow students whilst getting feedback from Phil and asking any questions.
You will continue to have access to the course materials for a year after completing the course!
What you’ll learn
During the course, Phil will guide you through an astonishing range of tools to use in your work and home life to improve communication, enhance relationships and achieve your goals. You’ll learn to harness the power of positive change and discover how your words influence your success, health and happiness.
- Introducing NLP and Coaching
- Discovering how your brain can change and how you can rewire it for success
- Building great relationships and rapport
- Creating great states
- Learning how to make positive feelings more powerful and negative ones less intense
- Recalling great feelings and memories in an instant – NLP anchoring technique
- The amazing power of the mind
- Why NLP is valuable?
- Seeing the world through NLP eyes
- The power of using your words wisely and avoiding the language of being stuck – Important NLP language patterns
- Setting Supercharged Coaching goals with NLP
- Becoming your best – Key NLP technique of the Circle of Excellence
- Developing as a coach to yourself or others – Coaching qualities
- Using your new skills to build your learning potential and integrating these to make the maximum change
Course Dates and Times
This videos and notes are available on demand when you book. The live online sessions with Phil are run regularly at a variety of times to suit students.
The course fees are £294 (£245 +VAT).
Here’s what some of our students said about the course!
A certificate of attendance is available on request for those wishing to evidence CPD activities.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the course with us then please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can book your place by clicking the button below and completing your details. On receiving your booking, we will send you a link to where you can access the course materials (you will need to Facebook account to access these).