“Loved the practical ways to change and the scientific information.”
“Gifted speaker, listened to audience.”
“Easy to follow, engaging and provided many examples.”
“Made it fun and was a very approachable guy. I could have listened to him all afternoon.”
“I found the whole talk very interesting and in particular how to think differently and approach situations from a different angle. Very useful!”
“Easy to listen to, bright and cheerful, nice personable manner.”
“He was engaging, funny, kept it all simple but the messages were very powerful.”
“Phil is really engaging and interesting. He has a lot of energy.”
“Applicability, interactiveness, content.”
“It easy to follow and he presented it in an entertaining way.”
“Gaining tools to help me in day to day life, not just when at work.”
“Style of presentation, content and engagement from the speaker was excellent! Really good taster session.”
“He’s a very engaging speaker and made his talk very relatable.”
Phil enjoys working with people to ensure they have better lives, happiness, success and health. He regularly offers tailored talks and workshops in schools and businesses, at conferences and healthcare practices.
Why not watch Phil’s Do Lectures video about ‘Why the words you say to yourself matter?’ – one of his key inventions!
You can have look at some of Phil’s past talks and workshops below…
- Phil continues to be the Lead Lecturer in ‘Integrated approaches to Coaching and Counselling’ at London Metropolitan University
- In May, Phil will deliver a 3 hour lecture at the International NLP Conference on ‘Advanced Work with NLP and Health’ – you can find out more here…
- In May, Phil has also been invited to be a keynote speaker delivering a 1 day lecture on the Lightning Process at ‘A panorama of NLP models in health‘ conference in Athens, Greece – you can find out more here
- In October, Phil has been invited to be a keynote speaker at The Finnish NLP Association 30th Anniversary Conference, where he will presenting 2 different lectures on health and NLP
- This year Phil became a University Lecturer in ‘Integrated approaches to Coaching and Counselling’ at London Metropolitan University.
- In May, Phil spoke at the International NLP Conference about ‘Practical Anatomy and Neurophysiology from an NLP perspective’ – you can find out more here…
- Phil continues to work with the British Athletics Medical Team – here is some feedback about the sessions:
“Creating a positive environment for health, recovery and performance is an important priority for the British Athletics medical team. We have been delighted to discuss and develop our skills in this area with the expertise of Phil and his team and look forward to further workshops in the future.”
- Phil worked with a group of junior doctors training to be GPs in North London in February.
- He ran a workshop with the Northern Counties Society of Osteopaths in July.
- Phil also spoke at the RSDSA conference in North Carolina, USA about his experience and solutions for pain, particularly looking at CRPS and RSD, in September – you can watch that talk here…
- Phil spoke to the Bristol Osteopathic Society in February
- In April, he spoke at the NLP International Conference on ‘The Scientific Magic of Language and Health’.
- In August, Phil was interviewed by the Academy of Physical Medicine
- Phil spoke at the Australia and New Zealand Osteopath’s Conference and at another number of other places in New Zealand. He was also interviewed by a number of NZ radio and TV stations, including Hits Radio, Coast, Radio Live, New Zealand Radio and Dunedin TV.
- In October, Phil spoke at the Heart Rhythm Congress on POTs at the ICC in Birmingham.
- Phil spoke about the power of language for health and change at the UK Guild of Hypnotist Examiners Annual Convention in February.
- Phil was the keynote speaker at the National GP Appraisers’ Conference in September.
- He was featured in an interview on Zen Entertainment Radio.
- He also spoke at the Institute for Osteopathy’s Annual Convention in November.
- Phil took part in the Live Your Happiest Life Now Telesummit in April.
- At the Tree of Life Festival in Birmingham in April, he talked about the healing tools of NLP.
- He was a speaker at the Immunology conference in Birmingham for leading nursing clinicians – specialists in Inflammatory Bowel Disease – in May.
- Phil spoke at the International Positive Psychology Conference in Florida in June.
- He ran a workshop at the Bristol, Camden and Islington Drugs Projects about language and change.
- In September, Phil spoke at the Immunology conference in Belfast for leading nursing clinicians – specialists in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Psoriasis and RA.
- Phil joined Doug Goldstein on ‘Goldstein on Gelt‘ in June (you can listen here…)
- He also spoke at the Yard in Alderley Edge about the Lightning Process and how to get a life you love in June.
- He talked to Cathy Sexton on her radio show ‘Ignite Your Productivity‘ in July.
- Later in the year, Phil talked about how to get the life you love on ‘Shirley Live’ (you can listen to the interview here…)
- And at the end of 2014, Phil spoke to Nicola Cairncross of the Business Success Factory (you can listen here…)
- Phil lectured on language in medicine to the GPs who train medical students at the prestigious University of Southampton School of Medicine.
- In February, Phil spoke at the Yes Group in Oxford.
- In March, Phil and Ali Campbell worked with clients at the Vitality Show.
- Phil talked about his new book ‘Get the Life You Love NOW’ at the Tree of Life Festival in Birmingham in October
- And at The Isbourne Holistic Centre in November.
- Phil also took part in Karen and Selma’s Go Beyond Teleseminar in November.
- Phil gave two lectures and ran a workshop at the Vitality Show in March.
- He then gave people an insight into some of the tools of the Lightning Process at the Mind Body Spirit Festival in Dublin in March and in London in June.
- He also spoke at the Tree of Life Festival in Birmingham in July and the Yes Group in Norwich in September.
- Phil spoke to over 1000 people at the Hay House ‘I Can Do It’ Festival in September, sharing the stage with Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer and Cheryl Richardson.
If you would like Phil to give a talk or workshop at your group, organisation or company please contact us to discuss the options available.
Phone: 020 7374 0233
Phil also regularly runs workshop and courses for healthcare professionals – you can find out more about the options available including his Language as Medicine course by clicking the button below…