Phil Parker Store: Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Downloadable Products
You will receive an email with links to the products you have ordered. From here, you can stream what you have ordered live or download them to listen/watch later. Once saved the files can be shared on your devices and kept for as long as you wish. If you need technical help, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Please seek advice rather than placing a duplicate order.
Refund Policy for Download Products
If your audio programme is incorrect or faulty, please report this as soon as possible to email@example.com and we can either issue a replacement item or refund the original invoice charge for the item to your payment card.
Refund Policy for Courses
Once paid, you have seven days to cancel your booking and receive a full refund if the training has not commenced. After this, fees cannot be refunded in the event of a cancellation on your part, or a failure to complete the training. This is because we run small group trainings with limited spaces; if you take up a space and cancel, no one else will be able to fill it once the course starts. However, if you cancel at short notice and we are able to fill your space your fees will be refunded, minus a 10% admin fee.
Refund Policy for Posted Products
Products may be returned for a refund or exchange, by post in accordance with the following procedure:
- Please contact us and we will provide you with an address to return the book(s) to.
- Repackage the book(s) securely, together with a written communication indicating the reason for return, the invoice number, your name, email address and telephone number and instructions as to whether you would like a refund or a replacement.
- We recommend that for all returns you use an insured registered mail service as returns not received by us cannot be credited to you.
- Unwanted goods must be in a resalable condition.
- All returns are made at your risk and cost and must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product.
If you are returning an incorrect or damaged item, we will refund the original invoice charge for the item to your payment card.