Phil takes you through 10 NLP seminars (episodes 51-60) covering:
* How to use the influential language patterns of Milton Erickson
* A detailed understanding of the Milton model
* The power of metaphors for changing minds
* How to resolve conflicts
* How to make your presentations flow
* Ethical analogue marking, ambiguity and embedded suggestions
Included in this package is exclusive access to an interactive support forum to help put the training included in the download into practice and where you can ask Phil any questions you have and find out your options for further support, as well as the opportunity to talk to other people who have bought this product.
How do I download it?
It couldn’t be simpler, as after purchasing it you’ll be sent an email:
- In the email you will receive there will be a link to your download, clicking on this link will transfer the audio programme to your computer
- Some computer do this for you already, so please check your ‘Download’ folder to find it!
- So within a few minutes you will be able to listen it on your computer, or if you want to, send it to your iPod/phone etc.
If you don’t receive your email within a few minutes please check your junk folder as it’s likely to have gone there by mistake!
IPHONE / IPAD USERS
Please don’t download these directly onto your iPad or iPhone – it won’t work. You’ll need to download them to your computer first, add them to iTunes and then sync to your iPad or iPhone – sorry it’s an apple thing