Phil has created an in-depth audio programme which takes you through his NLP healing tools process.
This is like having a personal session with Phil, that you can listen to any time.
In this series of the programme he takes you though a sequence of steps that include:
* Deep relaxation as a tool for healing
* Understanding the power of kindness in the healing process, and how to harness it
* An advanced and extended version of Phil’s famous Healing Pool Guided Meditation
In later series of the programme you’ll cover:
* Communicating with your unconscious
* Using timelines to thoughtfully process and release old trauma
* Using the NLP technique of submodalities to rapidly shift your body’s healing
* Creating a future which leads your mind and body towards healing
Included in this package is exclusive access to an interactive support forum to help put the training included in the download into practice and where you can ask Phil any questions you have about the process. It also gives you an opportunity to talk to other people who have bought this product.
Running time approx. 12 mins
Don’t listen to it whilst driving or anywhere where you need be focused.
This isn’t intended to be a replacement for medical care, use in conjunction with your practitioner.
How do I download it?
It couldn’t be simpler, as after purchasing it you’ll be sent an email:
- In the email you will receive there will be a link to your download, clicking on this link will transfer the audio programme to your computer
- Some computer do this for you already, so please check your ‘Download’ folder to find it!
- So within a few minutes you will be able to listen it on your computer, or if you want to, send it to your iPod/phone etc.
If you don’t receive your email within a few minutes please check your junk folder as it’s likely to have gone there by mistake!
IPHONE / IPAD USERS
Please don’t download these directly onto your iPad or iPhone – it won’t work. You’ll need to download them to your computer first, add them to iTunes and then sync to your iPad or iPhone – sorry it’s an apple thing