Phil has created this in-depth, hour long, audio support pack especially for those who have taken the LP and want to focus on resolving anxiety, stress and panic attacks. It’s like having a personal session with Phil, that you can listen to any time.
He takes you though:
* Understanding the symptoms and issues of anxiety, stress, panic attacks
* How to use your LP skills to change how you feel and your body’s response
* The most common ‘fine-tuning’ needed to make even stronger change
* Guided coaching: taking you through the precise tools of the LP that you learnt on the seminar, to make lasting change
* A section dedicated to the ‘HOW question’ – How to get deeply relaxed and get into the right state You can replay this section time and time again to deepen your familiarity with those helpful and healing pathways.
Included in this package is exclusive access to an interactive support forum to help put the training included in the download into practice and where you can ask Phil and other practitioners any questions you have about the Lightning Process. It also gives you an opportunity to talk to other people who have bought this product.
Running time approx. 59 mins
This is not suitable for anyone who hasn’t taken the LP seminar – as it assumes you have all the tools and training it really won’t make much sense to non-LP graduates.
Don’t listen to it whilst driving or anywhere where you need be focused.
Always seek help from your practitioner in addition to using this support package.
How do I download it?
It couldn’t be simpler, as after purchasing it you’ll be sent an email:
- In the email you will receive there will be a link to your download, clicking on this link will transfer the audio programme to your computer
- Some computer do this for you already, so please check your ‘Download’ folder to find it!
- So within a few minutes you will be able to listen it on your computer, or if you want to, send it to your iPod/phone etc.
If you don’t receive your email within a few minutes please check your junk folder as it’s likely to have gone there by mistake!
IPHONE / IPAD USERS
Please don’t download these directly onto your iPad or iPhone – it won’t work. You’ll need to download them to your computer first, add them to iTunes and then sync to your iPad or iPhone – sorry it’s an apple thing
This download focuses on Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attacks, also available in this series: