The Ultimate NLP Training: Clinical Diploma in NLP, Coaching & Hypnotherapy
07/09/2019 - Led by: Phil Parker
Provisional: Thistle City Barbican Hotel, Central Street, Clerkenwell London EC1V 8DS
This is the ultimate NLP training and coaching skills programme for people who are really serious about becoming great practitioners and leaders in this field. Building on the Certified NLP Practitioner and Life Coach course it trains you in all the skills you will need to begin effectively working with clients with NLP and coaching, and also provides a clinical component where you work with real clients whilst being closely supervised by our experienced team.
* Gain a lasting mastery in NLP, Life Coaching and Hypnotherapy
* Be personally trained by Phil Parker, one of the world’s few Certified Master Trainers in NLP and a true innovator in personal development
* Comprehensive training, manuals and module videos; to ensure you feel prepared and confident to practice on graduation
* Extensive supervised clinical experience; working in small groups with fellow course participants and real clients whilst being observed and coached by an experienced NLP practitioner, Hypnotherapist and Coach
* On graduation you will be eligible for membership of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy
On graduation you have access, subject to assessment, to:
* The Master Practitioner Certificate in NLP, Coaching & Clinical Hypnotherapy
* The Lightning Process® Practitioner Training (on completion of the Masters Course)
* The Advanced Diploma in NLP, Coaching & Clinical Hypnotherapy
* Other specialist courses
Course Dates and Times
NLP Life Skills Module (2 days):
Saturday 7th-Sunday 8th September 2019
Or one of our dates earlier in the year:
Monday 28th-Tuesday 29th January 2019
Wednesday 3rd-Thursday 4th April 2019
Thursday 6th-Friday 7th June 2019
Thursday 18th-Friday 19th July 2019
Life Coach Module (4 days):
Thursday 3rd-Sunday 6th October 2019
NLP Modules (3 days each):
Friday 1st-Sunday 3rd November 2019
Friday 6th-Sunday 8th December 2019
Friday 17th-Saturday 19th January 2020
The course will run on all the dates above 10am-5.30pm.
Clinical Training (4 days):
Dates to be confirmed – different options will be in February/March 2020, the times will be 10am-6pm.
The cost of this intensive and clinical 19 day course is £3207.50 +VAT (£3849). Comprehensive course notes and module videos of the lectures are included.
There is the option to pay the full course fees in instalments (a small admin fee is payable for this option) – please contact us for more information about this.
An additional examiner fee of £120 is payable to the examiner at the end of the course.
This course has the same lecture content as the Certified NLP Practitioner & Life Coach Course, but deepens your knowledge by integrating it with supervised clinical sessions.
Course Content: NLP Life Skills (2 days)
* Introducing NLP and Coaching
* Discovering how your brain can change
* How to rewire your brain for success
* The amazing power of the mind
* The power of words
* The user’s guide to the mind
* Setting Supercharged Coaching goals with NLP
* Key NLP technique of the Circle of Excellence – becoming your best
* Building great relationships and rapport
* Creating great states
* The power of words
* Developing as a coach to yourself or others – Coaching qualities
* Why NLP is valuable?
* Using your words wisely – Important NLP language patterns
* Using your new skills to build your learning potential
* Finding out what needs to be done
* How to make positive feelings more powerful and negative ones less intense
* Recalling great feelings in an instant – NLP anchoring technique
* How to make memories work for you
* Seeing the world through NLP eyes
* Avoiding the language of being stuck
* Integrating your new skills
Course Content: Life Coaching Module (4 days)
* Designing a coaching agreement
* What are the qualities of a great coach?
* Finding out where your life is at
* Tool 1. The coaching wheel
* Asking the right questions in an initial assessment
* Tool 2. Using neurological levels as a map for change
* Tool 3. The meta mirror technique
* Language that motivates and causes change – presuppositions
* Becoming your best everywhere – NLP movie technique
* What’s stopping you and where?
* What is professional behaviour in coaching?
* Power of beliefs
* Managing blocks – shoulds and can’ts
* Powerful coaching – Questions 1-4
* Promises and agreements
* Dealing with disappointment
* Making great decisions
* Dealing with struggle
* What motivates you?
* When to stop coaching?
* Finding your mission?
* Structure for following up a client
* Skills assessment
Course Content: NLP Module 1 (3 days)
* How the brain works
* Exploring representational systems and eye movements
* How small changes can have massive effects – ‘Submodalities’
* Changing motivation and breaking habits – The key NLP technique ‘Swish’
* Making massive change by just listening to words differently – the NLP Meta-model
* Dealing with food cravings – Learning to live with chocolate
* Learning to deeply relax
* The NLP Spelling Strategy – effective learning and spelling tools
* Making things easy – the Piece of Cake technique
* Stop being stressed – Submodality Shift Exercise
* Getting into great feelings
* Curing phobias
Course Content: NLP Module 2 (3 days)
* Hypnosis and NLP are linked to some extent
* Understanding how they relate to each other – an important part of any NLP training
* Introducing Hypnotherapy and realising how much it is a part of every conversation
* Vital skills for dealing with conflict and self sabotage – ‘Parts’
* Unpacking strategies demo
* Taking a skill and unpacking it
* Mind-body connection
* Connirae Andreas healing pattern
* Tropical pool meditation
* Metaphors as a force for change
Course Content: NLP Module 3 (3 days)
* Recognising how much you now know
* Exploring & changing Timelines
* Introduction to the power of beliefs & placebo research
* ‘Changing a belief’ process – NLP mapping across technique
* Stop smoking and weight loss approaches
* Installing new patterns and NLP chaining anchors technique
* Your future with NLP and coaching
* Integration meditation
* The Heroes Journey – Discovering your sabotaging phrases
* Skills assessment
Clinical Module (4 days)
* Small group work with external clients
* Feedback and enhancement of client session
* Practical exercises to develop clinical skills
* Question and answer sessions with a tutor
If you wish to become a Lightning Process Practitioner you will need to have taken this Diploma course (and the Masters course) first.
There is a distance learning option available for those based outside of Europe – click here for further details
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your options with us please contact us.