NLP Life Skills NZ
20/09/2017 - Led by: Phil Parker
Richmond Yacht Club, 173 Westhaven Drive, Herne Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
This two day NLP training course takes you deep into the exciting field of NLP and coaching. You’ll learn the key skills of NLP and coaching that will dramatically enhance your communication, relationships, sense of personal power and help your realise your dreams. You’ll also quickly discover how these NLP skills will help you, and those around you, to have a happier, more successful and positive life.
If you are a Lightning Process graduate, this is a great course to top up the skills you have learnt on the LP course and deepen and enhance your understanding of this amazing area of change. It’s a chance to work with it’s designer, Phil Parker, personally. It’s also a good course for friends and family to learn some complimentary skills to the ones you have learnt on the LP course.
So, seize this unique opportunity to train with Phil Parker in New Zealand. Phil is a Certified Master Trainer of NLP, principal and lead lecturer of PPTI and one of the world’s leading NLP and Coaching experts.
Course Dates and Times
Wednesday 20th-Thursday 21st September 2017, 9.30AM-5PM
Only £249 – comprehensive course notes are included.
Parking is available, permits will be issued on arrival. There are stairs up to the training space.
Day 1: Morning Session
* Introducing NLP and Coaching
* Applications of neuroscience – discovering how to make your brain work for you
* How to rewire your brain for success
* Tools for making change as easy as possible
* Putting the extraordinary power of your mind to great use
* The power of words to change lives and health
* The missing manual – the user’s guide to the mind
Day 1: Afternoon Session
* Using the skills of the morning to make awesome change
* Rapport – the secrets to building successful relationships at work and at home
* Create deep relaxation – for yourself and others
* Identify issues – help yourself and others to rapidly recognise blocks
* Setting Supercharged Coaching goals with NLP to break through those blocks
Day 2: Morning Session
* Creating a new, more creative, way of looking at the world with NLP
* Deepening states – skills to help yourself, and anybody else, into a life changing mindset
* Reducing anxiety and stress – key NLP techniques to change how you feel
* Coaching skills – tools to work compassionately and effectively, at home, work or in any situation
Day 2: Afternoon Session
* Anchoring – how to recall great feelings and experiences in an instant
* Changing futures with words – understanding the power of your words to a new level
* Moving your life onwards – tools to break through blocks and eliminate procrastination
* Key NLP technique of the Circle of Excellence – becoming your best you, everywhere and with anyone
*Integration of your new skills
What our students think…
‘The course is great. I came away inspired to learn more about NLP. I found the session really engaging and particularly enjoyed getting the opportunity to practice the techniques we had been taught with the other attendees as this is a great way to learn.’
‘I found the seminar a really good follow up to doing the Lightning Process as although I was familiar with many of the subjects covered through the practical side of the LP, it was interesting to learn about some of the elements of the LP in more depth. I particularly benefited from the goal setting part: having set many goals for clients and for myself in the past, it was interesting to move away from being problem-focused to solution-focused, and I found the step-by-step approach simple but amazingly effective at revealing some hidden sabotage behaviour I have had in the past about a health issue. This then became the catalyst for starting to address a long term relationship issue I have had, and the benefits in my ability to communicate about it are already being felt.’
‘Phil Parker has a way with words, and can teach you how to take command of your emotions, feelings, and hangups. Very cool!’
Prof Dan Moerman, expert on Placebos in Medicine