Lightning Process Practitioner Training 2019
21/06/2019 - Led by: Phil Parker
Provisionally: Thistle City Barbican Hotel, Central Street, Clerkenwell London EC1V 8DS
Our college is the only place where you can train in this technique. Effective application of the Phil Parker Lightning Process requires an in-depth understanding of the use of advanced language patterns, NLP and Coaching. Because of this, everyone who takes this course will need to have taken the Clinical NLP Practitioner & Life Coaching Diploma and the Master Practitioner Certificate in NLP prior to embarking on the Lightning Process Practitioner Training.
The Lightning Process (LP)
For more information about the LP, how it works and what it can be useful for please go to our website.
To be a Lightning Process Practitioner you need to be a member of the Register of LP Practitioners. Taking this course, passing the exams associated with it and purchasing a licence qualifies you for membership of the Register. Continued membership of the Register relies on compliance with the LP Code of Conduct, undertaking supervision and Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Initially students observe Phil running the LP seminar with clients, followed by training of how to run the seminars as a practitioner (3 days in June 2019). Students are then required to observe two further practitioners running the three day LP training (to be arranged at their convenience) and attend a workshop focusing on delivery skills (1 or 2 days – August 2019). Students are also invited and encouraged to attend the annual Practitioner CPD Conference (2 days – October 2019). There are written and practical exams to complete the course – the first opportunity to take the exams will be in September 2019.
Training: Friday 21st June-Sunday 23rd June 2019, 9am-5pm
Delivery Skills workshop: Dates to be confirmed – August 2019
Exams: 25th-27th September 2019
1. The LP three day practitioner course, two observations, Delivery Skills workshop, course recordings and materials, attendance at the CPD Conference and practical and written exams = £1750 +VAT
2. Additional exam fees are charged if you are required to retake either exams: Written Exam = £40 +VAT, Practical Exams = £135 +VAT
3. Annual Licence for practicing in the UK = £575 +VAT
Annual Licence for practicing in countries other than UK = £1000 (+VAT where applicable) per country
(The first year licence has a 25% reduction as it is recognised that students cannot practice for the first quarter of the year before they are able to qualify)
4. 15% of all LP fees (+VAT where applicable) are payable to the LP register
5. Annual CPD for all Registered Practitioners, this includes attendance at the annual conference = £200 +VAT – this is included in the course fees for the first year when students are training.
How to apply
The application process for the 2019 course is not yet open, please contact us you are interested in the course and we can send you further information once available.