Certified NLP Practitioner & Life Coach Course
07/09/2019 - Led by: Phil Parker
Provisional: Thistle City Barbican Hotel, Central Street, Clerkenwell London EC1V 8DS
This Certified NLP Practitioner & Life Coach training course gives you all you need to graduate as a Certified NLP Practitioner and Coach.
A chance to train personally with Phil Parker – one of the world’s few Certified Master Trainers in NLP, this course begins with the two day NLP Life Skills course, which can be taken as the first module in September (or earlier in the year).
Once you have taken this introductory module you are ready to continue on to take one Life Coaching module and three NLP modules. At the end of this training process you will be assessed for a Certified NLP Practitioner & Life Coach qualification.
NLP is the closest thing we have to a manual on how to use our brains. It can be used to achieve success in so many areas, these naturally include your personal and professional life. If you would like to learn how to train in NLP to enhance relationships, productivity, confidence and motivation; to change habits and to increase your ability to communicate even more effectively with others then this is the course for you.
If your intention is to take the Lightning Process Practitioner Training you will need to take the more advanced version of this course, the Clinical Diploma in NLP, Coaching & Hypnotherapy, which includes the additional clinical training which is necessary for becoming a Lightning Process Practitioner, followed by the Masters course.
Course Dates and Times
NLP Life Skills Module (2 days):
Saturday 7th-Sunday 8th September 2019
Or one of our dates earlier in the year:
Monday 28th-Tuesday 29th January 2019
Wednesday 3rd-Thursday 4th April 2019
Thursday 6th-Friday 7th June 2019
Thursday 18th-Friday 19th July 2019
Life Coach Module (4 days):
Thursday 3rd-Sunday 6th October 2019
NLP Modules (3 days each):
Friday 1st-Sunday 3rd November 2019
Friday 6th-Sunday 8th December 2019
Friday 17th-Saturday 19th January 2020
The course will run on all the dates above 10am-5.30pm.
The cost of this intensive 15 day NLP training course (including the NLP Life Skills) is £2470 +VAT (£2964). Comprehensive course notes and module videos of the lectures are included in your course fees.
There is the option to pay the course fees in installments (a small admin fee will be charged for this) – please contact us for more information about this.
Course Content: NLP Life Skills (2 days)
* Introducing NLP and Coaching
* Discovering how your brain can change
* How to rewire your brain for success
* The amazing power of the mind
* The power of words
* The user’s guide to the mind
* Setting Supercharged Coaching goals with NLP
* Key NLP technique of the Circle of Excellence – becoming your best
* Building great relationships and rapport
* Creating great states
* The power of words
* Developing as a coach to yourself or others – Coaching qualities
* Why NLP is valuable?
* Using your words wisely – Important NLP language patterns
* Using your new skills to build your learning potential
* Finding out what needs to be done
* How to make positive feelings more powerful and negative ones less intense
* Recalling great feelings in an instant – NLP anchoring technique
* How to make memories work for you
* Seeing the world through NLP eyes
* Avoiding the language of being stuck
* Integrating your new skills
Course Content: Life Coaching Module (4 days)
* Designing a coaching agreement
* What are the qualities of a great coach?
* Finding out where your life is at
* Tool 1. The coaching wheel
* Asking the right questions in an initial assessment
* Tool 2. Using neurological levels as a map for change
* Tool 3. The meta mirror technique
* Language that motivates and causes change – presuppositions
* Becoming your best everywhere – NLP movie technique
* What’s stopping you and where?
* What is professional behaviour in coaching?
* Power of beliefs
* Managing blocks – shoulds and can’ts
* Powerful coaching – Questions 1-4
* Promises and agreements
* Dealing with disappointment
* Making great decisions
* Dealing with struggle
* What motivates you?
* When to stop coaching?
* Finding your mission?
* Structure for following up a client
* Skills assessment
Course Content: NLP Module 1 (3 days)
* How the brain works
* Exploring representational systems and eye movements
* How small changes can have massive effects – ‘Submodalities’
* Changing motivation and breaking habits – The key NLP technique ‘Swish’
* Making massive change by just listening to words differently – the NLP Meta-model
* Dealing with food cravings – Learning to live with chocolate
* Learning to deeply relax
* The NLP Spelling Strategy – effective learning and spelling tools
* Making things easy – the Piece of Cake technique
* Stop being stressed – Submodality Shift Exercise
* Getting into great feelings
* Curing phobias
Course Content: NLP Module 2 (3 days)
* Hypnosis and NLP are linked to some extent
* Understanding how they relate to each other – an important part of any NLP training
* Introducing Hypnotherapy and realising how much it is a part of every conversation
* Vital skills for dealing with conflict and self sabotage – ‘Parts’
* Unpacking strategies demo
* Taking a skill and unpacking it
* Mind-body connection
* Connirae Andreas healing pattern
* Tropical pool meditation
* Metaphors as a force for change
Course Content: NLP Module 3 (3 days)
* Recognising how much you now know
* Exploring & changing Timelines
* Introduction to the power of beliefs & placebo research
* ‘Changing a belief’ process – NLP mapping across technique
* Stop smoking and weight loss approaches
* Installing new patterns and NLP chaining anchors technique
* Your future with NLP and coaching
* Integration meditation
* The Heroes Journey – Discovering your sabotaging phrases
* Skills assessment
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your options with us please contact us.