For deep relaxation and an easy birth
An entrancing relaxation audio programme that delivers exactly what it promises. Let all your stress go and start to feel deeply relaxed as you listen to the effective healing tales of Phil Parker.
This audio programme will:
* Enhance your sense of wellbeing
* Deepen your connection with your baby
* Prepare you for birth in the most comfortable way possible
* Provide you with the most easy relaxation for a pain free labour
* Make the healing process after birth quick and simple
* Prepare you for a calm and fulfilling motherhood
Relax and prepare for birth…
This delivers a programme designed to assist your pregnancy, which is based on years of research into helping people through every stage of this special time. Phil will talk you through deep relaxation processes and other approaches to prepare you, combined with low level subliminal suggestions designed to help you have the best pregnancy possible.
Running time approx. 35 minutes. It is designed to be played at a low volume so that you don’t even have to consciously listen it to gain the benefits of relaxing really deeply. You can choose to relax just for the duration or whilst drifting off to sleep. You will find that the relaxing effects will last for many hours after it has finished playing.
Also included in this package is exclusive access to an interactive support forum to help put the training included in the download into practice and where you can ask Phil any questions you have and find out your options for further support, as well as the opportunity to talk to other people who have bought this product.
Download your copy of Positive Pregnancy for just £8.99 right now!
How do I download it?
It couldn’t be simpler, as after purchasing it you’ll be sent an email:
- In the email you will receive there will be a link to your download, clicking on this link will transfer the audio programme to your computer
- Some computer do this for you already, so please check your ‘Download’ folder to find it!
- So within a few minutes you will be able to listen it on your computer, or if you want to, send it to your iPod/phone etc.
If you don’t receive your email within a few minutes please check your junk folder as it’s likely to have gone there by mistake!
IPHONE / IPAD USERS
Please don’t download these directly onto your iPad or iPhone – it won’t work. You’ll need to download them to your computer first, add them to iTunes and then sync to your iPad or iPhone – sorry it’s an apple thing