Prepare for your birth using the relaxing powers of hypnosis…
This programme compliments Phil’s Positive Pregnancy programme, as it specifically covers how to get prepared to be relaxed and confident in both your mind and body for your labour with some key exercises. It also covers how to reduce any pain or discomfort as you learn how to develop anaesthesia.
You can also get the sister programme Hypno-Birthing 2 which is for use during the actual labour.
Running time approx. 45 mins. It is designed to teach you how to prepare effectively for birth including:
* Dealing with anxiety and worry
* Becoming relaxed and confident
* Managing pain in a new way
* Preparing the body and mind for birth
Included in this package is exclusive access to an interactive support forum to help put the training included in the download into practice and where you can ask Phil any questions you have and find out your options for further support, as well as the opportunity to talk to other people who have bought this product.
Download your copy of Hypno-Birthing 1 for just £9.99 right now!
How do I download it?
It couldn’t be simpler, as after purchasing it you’ll be sent an email:
- In the email you will receive there will be a link to your download, clicking on this link will transfer the audio programme to your computer
- Some computer do this for you already, so please check your ‘Download’ folder to find it!
- So within a few minutes you will be able to listen it on your computer, or if you want to, send it to your iPod/phone etc.
If you don’t receive your email within a few minutes please check your junk folder as it’s likely to have gone there by mistake!
IPHONE / IPAD USERS
Please don’t download these directly onto your iPad or iPhone – it won’t work. You’ll need to download them to your computer first, add them to iTunes and then sync to your iPad or iPhone – sorry it’s an apple thing