Master Practitioner Certificate in NLP, Coaching & Clinical Hypnotherapy
25/03/2019 - Led by: Phil Parker
Provisionally: Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, London W2 3EL
Our Master Practitioner in NLP Course builds on the incredible skill and knowledge you have developed during our NLP practitioner training.
This course is only available to students who have taken the PPTI Clinical Diploma in NLP, Coaching & Hypnotherapy. However if you are interested in this course, which is more in-depth than most NLP Master Courses and have trained elsewhere please contact us so that we can discuss the options of a pathway tailored especially for you.
If you wish to become a Lightning Process Practitioner you will need to have taken Module 1 and 2 of this course before taking the LP Practitioner Training (in addition to other criteria).
On the course, you will cover more advanced techniques to change issues around beliefs, and gain a deeper understanding of an Ericksonian approach to change and hypnotherapy in the five days of lecturing (split into two modules; the Hypnotherapy module – three days and the Beliefs module – two days) and have a chance to revisit the material you learned on the practitioner level course to gain a deeper understanding and more opportunity to utilise your skills by re-attending 5 or more days.
There is a distance learning option available for those based outside of Europe – click here for further details
Course Dates and Times
Module 1 – Hypnotherapy:
Monday 25th – Wednesday 27th March 2019
Module 2 – Beliefs:
Thursday 25th – Friday 26th April 2019
In order to complete the course students are required to re-attend 5 or more days of the practitioner course in Autumn 2019:
Thursday 6th June 2019 (NLP Life Skills)
Friday 7th June 2018 (NLP Life Skills)
Thursday 18th July 2019 (NLP Life Skills)
Friday 19th July 2018 (NLP Life Skills)
Saturday 7th September 2019 (NLP Life Skills)
Sunday 8th September 2019 (NLP Life Skills)
Thursday 3rd October 2019 (Life Coaching)
Friday 4th October 2019 (Life Coaching)
Saturday 5th October 2019 (Life Coaching)
Sunday 6th October 2019 (Life Coaching)
Friday 1st November 2019 (NLP 1)
Saturday 2nd November 2019 (NLP 1)
Sunday 3rd November 2019 (NLP 1)
Friday 6th December 2019 (NLP 2)
Saturday 7th December 2019 (NLP 2)
Sunday 8th December 2019 (NLP 2)
Friday 17th January 2020 (NLP 3)
Saturday 18th January 2020 (NLP 3)
Sunday 19th January 2020 (NLP 3)
The course will run on all the dates above 10am-5.30pm.
The cost of this course is £1200 +VAT (£1440).
Course Content – Module 1 Hypnotherapy (3 days)
* What is hypnosis and how is it different from stage hypnosis?
* The myths of hypnosis
* What is a trance and the signs of trance
* Naturally occurring trance
* Language that changes everything
* Staircase induction
* Simple inductions
* Eye fixation induction
* Hypnosis styles and Erickson’s permissive approach
* Making it flow – Adjunctive suggestions and minimal cues induction
* Ericksonian patterns – Ambiguity and marking
* Dealing with resistance and concerns – My friend John pattern
* Metaphors and healing tales
* Self Hypnosis techniques
* Time processing technique for healing the past
* Anesthesia and pain relief
* Habit changer pattern
* Skills assessment
Course Content – Module 2 Beliefs (2 days)
* Looking at the power of can’ts, shoulds and what you think is impossible, but isn’t
* How to identify when limiting beliefs are stopping you or others from achieving success
* Identifying when your beliefs are fighting each other
* The hopeless, helpless, worthless trap
* Dilt’s powerful Reimprinting Technique for changing personal beliefs
Course Content – Module 3 (5 or more days)
Click here to review the content of the practitioner level training in order to choose which days you would like to revisit as part of your Masters.
The course is completed by submission of a written modelling project.
Booking your place
This course is not yet open for application however please email us to register interest and we will let you know when you can!